Job Number: R0087473
Data Discovery Analyst
Are you excited at the prospect of unlocking the secrets held by a data set? Are you fascinated by the possibilities presented by the advances in IoT, machine learning, and artificial intelligence? In an increasingly connected world, massive amounts of structured and unstructured data open up new opportunities. As a data scientist, you can turn these complex data sets into useful information to solve global challenges.
We have an opportunity to work closely with your customer to understand their questions and needs, and then dig into their data-rich environment to find the pieces of their information puzzle. You'll be supporting the configuration and ingestion of designated structured, unstructured, and semi-structured data. Working with streaming and batch data processing, data wrangling, grooming, modeling, and ingest to satisfy mission partner requirements for insights, analysis, and analytic development.
- Experience with using Python to perform rapid prototyping for data cleaning, EDA, and data visualization
- Experience in configuring data to support developing applications with UI and UX design
- Experience with data visualization and knowledge object creation
- Ability to exhibit flexibility, initiative, and innovation to succeed in an ambiguous and fast-paced DevOps environment, working on cross-functional teams with data scientists, domain experts, and developers.
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, or Engineering
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Java
- Experience with time series, geo-temporal, and sensor and M2M signaling data analysis
- Experience with Agile methodologies
- Experience with Big Data analytics, including Hadoop, Spark, and TensorFlow, graph analytics, and natural language processing
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication and consulting skills
- MA or MS degree preferred, PhD degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Technology, Science, or Engineering a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.CMD, NSG1
Apply on company website