Job Number: R0075629
Prepare complete sets of drawings and models on basic systems. Create graphics presentations using AutoCad. Work from input provided by a manager or design originator on unusually difficult problems.
- 2+ years of experience with drafting or illustrating in the electronics field, including computerized drafting applications or digital imaging techniques
- 2+ years of experience with using AutoCad to plan and prepare graphics presentations of complex items
- Knowledge of DoD processes and procedures
- Secret clearance
- AA or AS degree or 5 years of experience with drafting in lieu of a degree
- Experience with DoD or Department of Navy (DON) programs
- Possession of excellent analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website