Job Number: R0061246
GEOINT Requirements Analyst, Senior
With Cloud-based tools, faster GPUs, and the explosion of connected devices, geospatial data has more potential than ever. That data is powerful in the hands of a skilled analyst who can turn it into mission critical information. If that sounds like you, we have an opportunity for you to use your geospatial analysis skills to transform the defense industry.
As a Booz Allen geospatial analyst, you'll be working with a team of analysts to extract meaning and context from a variety of vector and raster data sources. Using tools like ArcGIS, QT Modeler, RemoteView, and SOCET GXP, you'll develop new ways to find patterns and connections to answer our military's needs. Your visualization skills will come in handy as you build density graphics, heat maps, terrain analyses, and formal reports to make sure warfighters have the timely information they need. You'll share your expertise through leadership and mentoring as we share techniques, work through challenges, and develop workflows. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas like advanced analytics while developing products to improve the defense industry. Join us as we turn data into knowledge to support our warfighters and protect our national security.
Participate in the identification, analysis, and evaluation of capability gaps and requirements related to USMC geospatial intelligence (GEOINT) and unmanned aerial system (UAS) operations. Analyze the development of concepts, doctrine, Capabilities-Based Assessments (CBA), Initial Capabilities Documents (ICD), Capability Development Documents (CDD), Universal Statements of Need (USONs), and other Joint Capabilities Integration and Development System (JCIDS) documents, as required. Solve complex information requirements problems via a combination of analytic judgment and proven analytic practices. Prepare briefings and reports for analysis.
Empower change with us.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems
- Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
- State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
- New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, Cybersecurity, and data science
- Room to grow – You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the U.S. and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues
-5+ years of experience with USMC GEOINT systems, analysis, and operations
-5+ years with a 0241, 0261, or related background
-Knowledge of Doctrine, Organization, Training, Materiel, Leadership and Education, Personnel, Facilities and Policy (DOTMLPF-P) analysis
-Ability to communicate US Marine Corporation (USMC) requirements in writing and presentations
-Ability to communicate with senior officers
-Active TS/SCI clearance
-BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
-3+ years of experience with supporting HQMC
-3+ years supporting MCSC
-1-3 years of experience with JCIDS
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, CJ1
Apply on company website