Job Number: R0088877
As an expert in your field and a member of our team, you will coordinate support to planned and ongoing Critical Program Information (CPI) assessments, critical functions assessments, vulnerability assessments, risk analyses, and countermeasures determinations and advise Science and Technologies (S&T) and Testing and Evaluation (T&E) communities regarding threat capabilities for modeling.
You will be a technical threat expert and apply in-depth intelligence analytic skills to research, identify, assess, design, and report on highly complex technical and operational military capabilities, key military leadership, military policies, plans, strategies, intentions, and their impact on force developments to drive next-generation material solutions. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity to use those skills to support our warfighters and protect our national security.
Empower change with us.
- 8+ years of experience as an intelligence analyst
- Experience with authoring all-source threat intelligence analytic assessments
- Knowledge of Intelligence Community Directive 203, Analytic Standards, and IC databases and requirement management systems
- Ability to research, analyze, interpret, evaluate, and integrate complex all-source intelligence data
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics, and we're dedicated to helping you grow as a data analysis professional. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the chance to:
- access online and onsite training in data analysis and presentation methodologies, and tools like Hortonworks, Docker, Tableau, and Splunk
- change the world with the Data Science Bowl—the world's premier data science for social good competition
- participate in partnerships with data science leaders, like our partnership with NVIDIA to deliver Deep Learning Institute (DLI) training to the federal government
You'll have access to a wealth of training resources through our Analytics University, an online learning portal specifically geared towards data science and analytics skills, where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and state-of-the-art tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website