Job Number: R0088271
Lead Appian Developer
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will implement a modern case management solution (CMS) built on top of an Appian-based case management platform? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build a modernized system to reduce processing times and improve decision quality and consistency from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Appian, you'll build a modernized case management system. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build the system for receiving and adjudicating employment-based immigration applications for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 7 years of experience with software development
- 5 years of experience with Appian
- Experience with software development, including experience building Java or J2EE-based applications
- Experience with working in Agile teams
- Experience with the design and implementation of Appian-based case management systems, including Appian version 17 or higher
- Experience in building Appian CDTs and application integration with databases, including Oracle 11g, DB2, or MySQL
- Experience in working with collaboration tools, including JIRA and Confluence
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with SQL, JMeter, ETL, and Web service integrations a plus
- Knowledge of developing test automation scripts using Selenium or Fitnesse or CI/CD tools, including Jenkins and Docker
- Ability to show an Appian A score of 60 or higher
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website