Job Number: R0085320
Network Analyst, Mid
Analyze complex data sets using various scripting languages, including Perl and Python. Analyze routed and switched environments. Evaluate a wide range of communications protocols within the TCP/IP protocol suite. Perform advanced IP concepts, including VoIP, IPv6, VPNs, intrusion detection, firewalls, and various computer network defense concepts. This position is located in Annapolis Junction, MD.
- 1+ years of experience with networking and analysis
- Knowledge of the protocols in the TCP/IP suite and the software services that use them
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED
- Experience with advanced telecommunications, including LAN, WAN, routers, data communications, and connectivity
- Experience with advanced server operating systems based on the Linux, UNIX, or Windows Server platform
- Ability to perform basic protocol and network analysis
- BA or BS degree or 4+ years of experience with network engineering or analysis preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.CMD, NSG1
Apply on company website