Job Number: R0090345
Network Security Engineer Analyst
Develop and implement security solutions in alignment with the security strategy. Maintain an awareness of market and technology trends to bring the best of breed solutions to the client. Apply specific functional knowledge, working, and general industry knowledge. Develop or contribute to solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity. Work independently with some guidance, may review or guide activities of more junior employees. Learn, create, and improve network security analysis processes. This position is located in Los Angeles, CA.
- 2+ years of experience with analyzing networking technical details, including switch and router configurations and topologies
- Knowledge of network security threats, vulnerabilities, attack patterns, and defenses
- Knowledge of the DoD standards, including Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG)
- Ability to analyze interactive network topologies for cybersecurity vulnerabilities and weaknesses and recommend mitigations and countermeasures
- Active Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- CCNA Certification
- Possession of excellent technical writing skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Top Secret clearance
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website