Job Number: R0075750
Post Delivery Maintenance and Material Management Coordinator, Senior
Are you searching for a position where you can use your acquisition program manager skills to make a difference? A DoD acquisition program requires a significant investment of limited resources across projects. With that level of complexity, you need a skilled project manager providing expert management and communication skills to keep the ship Maintenance and Material Management (3M) program during the Post Delivery phase on the path to success. That's why we need someone who can ensure success through project management expertise.
We have an opportunity for an acquisition program manager to join our team providing technical and administrative expertise and support services for a ship production, including communications management, technical program expertise, and program support. You will directly facilitate the implementation of 3M and Planned Maintenance System (PMS) policies and the execution of life cycle program management to support project decision making and analyzing program costs, schedules, and performance. You'll work with program leadership to ensure effective and efficient program planning, implementation, monitoring, and control solutions. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you'll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. This is a chance to directly impact the US Navy by contributing to program management and helping to eliminate risks across projects. Join us and help make sure our program stays on-time and within budget.
Empower change with us.
- 15 years of experience with naval shipboard maintenance
- Experience with the design and installation of integrated systems of personnel, materials, machinery, and equipment
- Experience with monitoring a ship's 3M health through data mining techniques and PMS completion data
- Knowledge of the Naval Sea Systems Command (NAVSEA) acquisition processes, including regulations, directives, and statutes, the Navy's application of the DoD acquisition process and key naval ship acquisition roles and organizations
- Ability to understand contract documentation, read contract data, and familiarity with NAVSEA financial tools
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with US Navy small surface combatant ship production and delivery
- BA or BS degree in Industrial Design or an engineering related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- A large business consulting community
- Experts in virtually every field
- A culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website