Job Number: R0084860
Product Support Analyst, Senior
Support defense acquisition and sustainment commands with life cycle logistics planning and execution. Apply leading-edge principles, theories, and concepts and contribute to the development of new principles and concepts. Work on unusually complex problems and provide highly innovative solutions. Operate with substantial latitude for unreviewed actions or decisions and mentor or supervise employees in both firm and technical competencies.
- 10+ years of experience with AF systems life cycle logistics
- Knowledge of AF and Department of Energy logistics systems and processes
- Ability to deliver logistics and product analyses for complex systems of systems
- Top Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- DAU Acquisition Professional certifications
- Experience with operations or maintenance for AF nuclear systems
- Knowledge of life cycle cost estimating and business case analysis
- TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Top Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website