Job Number: R0074248
Conduct logical analyses of management problems and management information requirements and formulate mathematical models of problems for solution by computer. Prepare mathematical models of problem areas in one or several equations that relate constants and variables, restrictions, alternatives, conflicting objectives, and their numerical parameters. Gather, relate, and identify data with variables in models by applying personal judgment and mathematical tests. Review operations and testing of models to ensure adequacy or determine needs for reformulation. Prepare written, nontechnical reports for management indicating a solution or range of possible alternatives in rank of desirability and probability of success. Work under supervision to perform varied, somewhat difficult work that involves limited responsibility. This position is located in Hampton, VA. Due to the nature of the work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 2+ years of experience with leveraging a wide variety of data science capabilities and languages, analyzing and resolving critical data issues using various methodologies, and ensuring data integrity
- 1+ years of experience with predictive modeling techniques
- Ability to present complex information to non-technical audiences
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with using VBA and Microsoft Excel and Access
- Experience with identifying data sources and manipulating and extracting data for dashboards, visualization, or reports
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent analytical and time management skills
- MA or MS degree in Data Science or related field
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website