Job Number: R0083534
Software Developer, Mid
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will deliver impact to the customer? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build complex mission planning systems from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using object-oriented programming languages and modern UI frameworks, you'll work with the development team to build and refine a multi-user, multi-organization mission system. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the defense industry for the better.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with one or more OOP programming languages, including C, C++, C#, or Java
- Knowledge of software design methods, version control systems and test approaches
- Ability to write high-quality code for complex, multi-user applications
- Secret clearance
- BS in CS or Software Engineering
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with leading small development efforts or teams
- Experience with SQL databases
- Knowledge of GPS systems
- Ability to independently develop and champion novel solutions
- Ability to work on a close-knit team to deliver for the customer
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- MS in CS, Software Engineering, or similar
- Relevant industry certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website