Job Number: R0075509
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will navigate the globe? As a software engineer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build navigation solutions from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need brilliant engineers who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, and identify and implement system improvements. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build the navigation systems of the future.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience with DoD systems and computer equipment support
- 3+ years of experience with Test and Evaluation support of Command, Control, Communications, Computers, Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (C4ISR) requirements
- 1+ years of experience with supporting www interface applications using Structure Query Language (SQL), Oracle, MS Access, or Java as a front end interface
- Secret clearance
- BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or a technical field
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with software work in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Experience with Information Assurance (IA) work, including CompTIA Security+ and Operating Environment (OE) certifications for Information Assurance Technician (IAT) Level 2 status
- Knowledge of navigation systems and the related C4ISR platforms with which they integrate
- Knowledge of operating systems, including UNIX/ Linux and Real Time Operating Systems (RTOSs)
- One of more of the following certifications: Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer (MCSD), Microsoft Certified Applications Developer (MCAD), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), Red Hat Certification Program (RHCP), CISCO Certified Network Professional (CCNP), or other approved platform certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website