Job Number: R0082134
Solutions Architect, Senior
At a certain point, experience-based system design can start to look like clairvoyance. When you've developed so many systems that you can not only orchestrate the best solution for any technology-based challenge, but also anticipate and preempt future issues, you're a solutions architect. You've evolved your skills into strategy through a long path of software development accomplishments and the curiosity to understand how all of the pieces of an IT ecosystem fit together. Are you ready to use your combination of knowledge, skill, and experience to tackle the toughest challenges in the DoD?
As a solutions architect on our team, you'll translate your customer's IT needs and future goals into a plan by crafting architecture products, design specifications, statements of work, requirements, scripts, and code. Through your leadership, we'll help transform the way our clients use technology including Cloud migration, advanced technology integration, and legacy system modernization. And, what do you do next in a career where you've reached this level? You mentor the next set of developers to help them grow into tomorrow's solutions architects. Join us and build the future of technology for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 10+ years of experience in the design, development, and delivery of software systems
- Experience with Agile methodologies developing software applications using two or more of the following technical stacks: Java EE, Python, NodeJS, Visual Studio 2017+, .NET framework, Telerik, Serilog
- Experience with design, development, and query optimization of two or more of the following relational database management systems: PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL Server 2014+, Oracle DB, MySQL, or MariaDB
- Experience in building class libraries with interacting classes using ORM tools and developing n-tiered applications
- Experience with designing solutions on Cloud platforms, including Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Compute Engine, Kubernetes, or OpenStack
- Ability to facilitate effective internal meetings and organize and draft written reports or presentations with minimal guidance
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice if You Have:
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) patterns and scripting languages, including Ansible, and MSBuild
- Experience with the DevExpress component suite
- Experience with NHibernate or comparable object or relational-mapper libraries
- Experience with the Spring.NET framework
- Experience designing and building-out a database schema and or object-oriented domain model
- Experience developing and maintaining expertise in a broad range of IT domains, including COTS integration, IT modernization, custom development with modern technologies, including cloud computing and data analytics
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills to define technical details
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect or AWS Certified Solutions Developer Certification
- Microsoft Certified Azure Developer or Microsoft Certified Solutions Architect
- Security+, CASP CE, CISSP, or Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) Certification
- CCNA, orNetwork+ certification
- MA or MS degree in CS, Engineering, Mathematics, or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, CJ1, NMC
Apply on company website