Job Number: R0073094
Subcontract Administrator, Mid.
Grow your career at Booz Allen through challenging and fulfilling opportunities in procurement and utilize our world class learning and development programs while building meaningful relationships with a diverse supply base, program team, and other cross functional internal partners. Join Booz Allen during an exciting growth period and support the DoD client as a critical member of a cross functional integrated team designed to meet our clients' missions while performing procurement responsibilities. Identify, manage, escalate, and mitigate supply-based risks throughout the procurement life cycle in support of prime contract requirements, operational goals, and business strategy by effectively partnering with other functional groups, including Legal, Contracts, Compliance, Risk Management, and Finance. Create and issue requests for proposals, evaluate supplier proposals, conduct price analysis, and price bill of materials. Negotiate non-disclosure agreements, teaming agreements, license agreements, and terms and conditions. Create small business subcontracting plans, flow down appropriate prime contract, firm, and agency regulations, and administer subcontracts, modifications, and task orders while ensuring compliance with Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements and Booz Allen policies.
- 3+ years of experience in specific subcontracts administration or procurement in support of US government subcontracts
- Experience with negotiating various contract types, including Firm Fixed-Price (FFP), Firm-Fixed-Price, Level-of-Effort (FFPLOE), Cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF) Term and Level of Effort (LOE), Time and Materials (T&M), and Indefinite-Delivery/Quantity Contracts (IDIQ) types
- Experience with creating file documentation in compliance with contractor purchasing system review (CPSR) requirements
- Experience in supporting proposals in a demanding and fast-paced environment for defense federal acquisitions
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulations (FARs), General Services Administration (GSA) schedules, Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), and IDIQ vehicles
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website