Job Number: R0063729
Subcontracts Administrator, Senior
Grow your career at Booz Allen through challenging and fulfilling opportunities in procurement and leverage our world class learning and development programs while building meaningful relationships with a diverse supply base, program team, and other cross functional internal partners. Join Booz Allen during an exciting growth period and support a Navy client as a critical member of a cross functional integrated team designed to meet our clients' missions and perform essential procurement responsibilities. Identify, manage and mitigate supply-based risks throughout the procurement lifecycle, including pre-award through post-award to support prime contract requirements, operational goals, and business strategy by effectively partnering with other functional groups, including Legal, Contracts, Pricing, Risk Management, Finance, and others. Perform critical procurement tasks, including creating and issuing requests for proposals, evaluating supplier proposals, conducting price analysis, pricing bill of materials, negotiating non-disclosure, teaming, and license agreements and terms and conditions, creating small business subcontracting plans, flowing down appropriate prime contract, firm, or agency regulations, and administering subcontracts, modifications, or task orders while ensuring compliance with Contractor Purchasing System Review (CPSR) requirements and Booz Allen policies.
- 5+ years of experience with subcontracts administration or procurement supporting domestic and international US government subcontracts
- Experience with negotiating various contract types, including Firm Fixed-Price (FFP), Firm-Fixed-Price, Level-of-Effort (FFPLOE), Cost-plus-fixed-fee (CPFF) Term and Level of Effort (LOE), Time and Materials (T&M), and Indefinite-Delivery/Quantity Contracts (IDIQ) types
- Experience with creating file documentation in compliance with contractor purchasing system review (CPSR) requirements
- Experience with supporting proposals in a demanding and fast-paced environment for defense federal acquisitions
- Knowledge of federal acquisition regulations (FARs), General Services Administration (GSA) schedules, Government-wide Acquisition Contracts (GWACs), and IDIQ vehicles
- BA or BS degree or 8+ years of experience with subcontracts or purchasing in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website