Job Number: R0075743
Total Rewards Program Support Specialist
Work as part of the Booz Allen Hamilton Total Rewards team to support the Total Rewards Program Manager on operational initiatives to drive the Total Rewards agenda. Promote integration across Total Rewards by connecting initiatives and identifying areas of opportunity. Deploy onto rotational Total Rewards projects to provide project management and functional Total Rewards knowledge to support and advance key initiatives. Assist with the development of communications and change management initiatives on relevant projects. Elevate challenges and decision points, as necessary to gain consensus and buy in from leadership on key projects and programs, including designing and briefing presentations with leadership, as needed. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required.
- 5+ years of experience with Total Rewards or HR
- 3+ years of experience with project and program management, including working cross–functionally, tracking budgets, and following through with action items
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Ability to interact effectively with all levels of leadership required
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks effectively and simultaneously with follow–up to completion, as necessary
- Ability to demonstrate collaborative behavior, anticipate client needs, and have the flexibility to change
- BA or BS degree required
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and implement multiple projects simultaneously
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills - including presentations briefed to leadership
- Experience with data analysis
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website