Job Number: R0085171
Transportation Specialist, Senior
Research, compile and analyze the transportation data needed to address and solve intricate problems regarding transit operations. Track, monitor, and measure carrier performance and ensure success in the overall operations, as needed. Analyze transportation routes and means of transportation. Study and analyze major traffic problems using traffic volume, speed, and accident statistics, as needed, and recommend innovative solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with DoD logistics processes
- Ability to coordinate the transportation and movement of equipment
- Ability to provide transportation planning recommendations to ensure compatibility of equipment transportation arrangements for project equipment packaging, handling, shipping, and transportation plan, and schedule
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience in working with officers and non-commissioned officers in the Army at a high level
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website