Job Number: R0081975
Workforce Planning Analyst, Senior
Are you passionate about helping organizations understand and reach their goals? Do you live for that “ah-ha!” moment when your client realizes you just showed them how to transform their organization? Many organizations know where they want to go, but getting there can be a challenge. We're looking for you: a strategy consultant who can identify an organization's long-term goals and show it how to achieve them.
This is an opportunity to have a direct impact on the intelligence community. As a strategy consultant on our team, you'll engage with clients at the senior level to help them understand their organization and crystalize their goals. You'll need to ask the right questions to draw out your client's objectives and vision. Your client will look to you to show them their organization from the outside. From unrealized potential to systemic challenges, you'll provide your client with a holistic view of their organization, as well as the multiple paths they can take to transform. As the strategy expert, you'll identify and anticipate your client's needs as you create their way forward. Join us and lead change for the better.
You will support enterprise-wide strategic workforce planning for a large DoD organization managing a specialized, highly-educated workforce across multiple programs and locations, as well as a large number of details from other organizations. You'll provide human capital management-related analysis and assist strategic workforce planning framework activities to optimize the organization's human capital strategy. You will apply knowledge to independently develop high-quality products, including analysis, benchmarking, reporting, strategy, and communications. Identify critical position and skill requirements, analyze gaps, and conduct "what-if" scenarios. You'll analyze trends and communicate results that will assist with the decision-making, as you transform the composition and capabilities of the workforce to match the needs of the future!
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience with strategic human capital management or workforce planning
- Experience with gathering both qualitative and quantitative data for Human Resources strategy, workforce planning, and change management
- Experience with maintaining and analyzing timely analytics and metrics for reporting on workforce staffing initiatives on a weekly, monthly, quarterly or annual basis
- Ability to create pivot tables and formulas
- Ability to partner with colleagues across multiple offices and senior leaders to understand staffing goals and recommend and implement a way forward
- Ability to write and deliver clear, concise, and analytic reports on organization workforce and occupations
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with converting complex data into visually appealing presentation formats
- Ability to advise Human Resources leadership on and recommend data gathering and data analysis techniques relative to Human Resources strategy, planning, and change management
- MS degree in Human Resource Management, Organization Behavior, Business, or a related field
- Human Capital Workforce Planning Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
• a large business consulting community
• experts in virtually every field
• a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, ID14, NSG1
Apply on company website