Job Number: R0094033
Cloud Engineer, Junior
Are you looking for an opportunity to combine your technical skills with big picture thinking to make an impact for our clients? You understand your customer's environment and how to develop the right systems for their mission. Your ability to translate real-world needs into technical specifications, makes you an integral part of delivering a customer-focused engineering solution.
As a Cloud engineer on our team, you will learn to develop, maintain, and enhance systems using next generation technologies such as AWS or Azure Platform technologies, cloud automation, Kubernetes, and ansible. This is your chance to develop your skills in all areas of Cloud engineering while gaining mentoring and experience in the consulting space. Join our team and help turn requirements into accomplishments that drive change.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with Cloud engineering processes, management, and principals in an academic or internship environment
- Experience with working in a team environment
- Ability to apply critical thinking to a wide variety of problems
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Scheduled to obtain a BA or BS degree in Winter 2020 or Spring/Summer 2021
Nice If You Have:
- Knowledge of systems development life cycle methodologies and associated activities
- Knowledge of using requirements gathering and tracking to support IT system development
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- TS/SCI clearance preferred
- Pursuing a BS degree in Systems Engineering, CS, Computer Engineering, or a related field preferred; pursuing an MS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Systems Engineering, or a related field a plus
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
When you join Booz Allen, you'll have the opportunity to connect with other professionals doing similar work across multiple markets. You'll share best practices and work through challenges as you gain experience and mentoring to develop your career. In addition, you will have access to a wealth of training resources through our Engineering & Science University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 tech courses, certifications and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of experts who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.URT1
Apply on company website