Job Number: R0094450
Lead a team's crisis management. Oversee client engagements, including the building of an overall picture of the client's current structure, day-to-day operations, and outcomes in a manner that they may not have thought of before. Lead discussions and workshops with analysts to executive leaders and that will help them develop an optimized approach to business continuity, crisis management, and disaster recovery. Advise on a path forward, build relevant plans and playbooks, and facilitate training sessions to drive desired outcomes. Support the organization's sales cycle as they scale crisis management solutions in the markets being served. Broaden expertise in enterprise crisis management and resiliency while serving as a key leader in growing a preparedness business.
- 2+ years of experience with disaster recovery planning, strategic communications, or risk management
- 1 year of experience in delivering training sessions
- Knowledge of relevant external standards, including ISO 22301 and ISO 22317
- Ability to leverage available learning resources, both internal and external
- BA or BS degree
- Ability to obtain a Business Continuity Institute or Disaster Recovery Institute Certification within 6 months of start date
- Experience with advanced Microsoft Office products
- Possession of excellent client relationship-building and interpersonal skills, including an inclusive approach
- Business Continuity Institute or Disaster Recovery Institute Certification
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website