Job Number: R0101606
Cyber Business Development and Program Delivery Leader
Serve as a senior business development and program delivery leader in the firm's Cyber business focused on the federal market responsible for driving business growth and ensuring high-quality program delivery. Lead full life cycle business development activities through capture and proposal response efforts. Develop and lead the execution of capture and business and relationship development plans for targeted clients or opportunities. Collaborate with domain and technical subject matter experts to develop targeted thought pieces and oversee the development of proofs of concept to help shape future opportunities inclusive of new service delivery models. Develop and foster trusted senior client relationships through routine engagement to discuss mission priorities, emerging needs and program delivery and risks. Oversee all facets of client delivery including senior client relationships, development and delivery of work scope, service delivery quality, staffing, talent development, program reviews and business management and growth results, including revenue and profitability. Scale business through attraction, retention and development of top cybersecurity professionals.
- 12+ years of experience with business development, including full life cycle capture and proposal leadership
- 15+ years of experience with leading complex technical project delivery with large government clients in a fast-paced environment and mixing government consulting and industry expertise
- 10+ years of experience in cybersecurity and security engineering fields, leading complex Cybersecurity capability design and implementation projects for government clients, including the implementation of new people, processes, and technologies
- 5+ years of experience with Department of Homeland Security (DHS) Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA), or its preceding organization, with demonstrated delivery or business development experience including active client relationships
- Ability to identify and capture business opportunities with new and existing clients and develop mutually beneficial partnerships
- Ability to develop and execute opportunity capture and relationship management plans for cybersecurity and security engineering services across different price and cost models, including professional, shared, or managed services
- Ability to manage and lead multiple delivery teams across various challenging environments and collaborate with firm senior leaders to foster positive client and vendor relationships
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
- 10+ years of experience with top tier and premier firms
- 10+ years of experience with supporting large, over 50 person engagements
- Experience with coaching and mentoring junior staff on functional expertise
- Ability to be a self-starter and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment
- Possession of excellent client facilitation skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MBA, MA or MS degree
- PMP and CISSP preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website