Job Number: R0108130
Cyber Software Engineer, Lead
Are you looking for an opportunity to build, integrate, and manage a unique portfolio of work to face our nation's most difficult cyber challenges? You know a good platform or algorithm is more than just a nice looking interface + data. You use the right combination of clean code, APIs, analytics, and infrastructure to build a user focused, automated solution.
We need an experienced security professional who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify, implement, and integrate system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to help your customer overcome their most difficult challenges using the latest architectural approaches and specialized and unique capabilities and finding novel ways to integrate them into a cohesive system. By leading the development of a custom capability with consistent performance and scalability, you'll directly impact the warfighter by providing next generation capability for tomorrows most difficult challenges. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. As a technical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to build digital solutions to help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join us as we build systems to change and equip our warfighters for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 8+ years of experience with software engineering
- Experience with C, Python, and Java
- Experience with managing software development projects using a scaled agile framework (SAFe)
- Experience with infrastructure as code, including Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Experience with DevOps tools and Git
- Knowledge of network or systems administration including analyzing and understanding packets
- TS/SCI clearance
- BS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or EE
Nice if You Have:
- Experience with reverse engineering, disassembly tools, and functional exploits
- Experience with DevOps tools including Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with vulnerability research and malware development for Windows or Linux
- MS degree in CS, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or EE
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
• experts in virtually every field
• a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
• opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, onsite boot camps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website