Job Number: R0108993
DevOps Engineer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to make a difference in a high-assurance, cloud-native enterprise solution environment? What if you could find a position that is suited for your mix of development, engineering, and communication skills? We want you to be a team member alongside other highly collaborative development experts to concept and create distributed computing platforms.
We want a DevOps engineer, to help us shorten the time it takes to get critical tools into the hands of soldiers, operators, and analysts in the field to “operate at the speed of need.” As a DevOps engineer on our team, you'll use your development experience to digitally integrate the software development lifecycle from requirements to monitoring to production. You'll lead our digital integration and creation efforts to incorporate open-source tools, automation, and cloud resources to cut down on tedious, boring tasks and free up the team's developers to do what they do best – innovate. You'll implement continuous integration and delivery to limit manual testing and troubleshooting. This is an opportunity to broaden your skillset into areas such as Artificial Intelligence Operations (AIOps) and Edge Computing. As a technical leader, you'll identify new opportunities to build solutions that help your customers meet their toughest challenges. Join our team as we enable our clients to maintain offensive and defensive overmatch with our innovative solutions.
Empower change with us.
- 5+ years of experience in a professional work environment as a software developer
- 3+ years of experience in DevOps using containerization with Docker or Kubernetes
- 3+ years of experience with developing software using a modern programming language using Python, C++ or, C#
- 3+ years of experience with scripting in Python, PowerShell or Bash
- 3+ years of experience in developing, deploying, and testing software solutions in AWS or Azure
- 2+ years of experience with developing, deploying, and testing Infrastructure as Code (IAC) or CI/CD pipelines using Terraform, Databricks, or Jenkins
- 1+ years of experience in web services environment RESTful APIs
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with architecting highly available applications in microservice environments
- Experience in supporting the Department of Defense (DOD)
- Experience in leading team members in an Agile methodology environment
- Experience with programming and working with GIT
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website