Job Number: R0105013
Dismounted/Direct Action EOD Subject Matter Expert
Develop and implement training on current Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTP) on standard and non-standard EOD energetic and mechanical tools used during dismounted or mounted Special Operations Forces (SOF) operations. Plan, develop, and execute activities within Assault EOD focused exercises, including realistic scenario planning, development, implementation, and execution of exercise tools and controls. Develop training to accommodate classroom and hands-on individual and collective task training for Assault EOD forces at the operational Platoon and Team level. Create and edit training plans that include implementation and evaluation of Assault EOD tasks, techniques, and procedures used during dynamic, Direct Action (DA) SOF support operations. This position requires the ability to travel to training locations in support of EOD organizations.
- 15+ years of experience with EOD
- 10+ years of experience in the US military
- Experience in military training methods and techniques
- Knowledge of SOF operations outside of the US
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- Completion of a foundational instructor or facilitator course or ability to successfully complete the Booz Allen facilitator training course and Certification within 120 days of hire
- Experience in curriculum training development
- Experience with weapons technical intelligence
- Experience with producing written reports and evaluations
- Experience and trained in advanced electronics
- Experienced with advanced homemade explosives, types, employment, and effects
- Experience with Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear (CBRN) operations
- Knowledge of CIED equipment, including handheld detector operations and CREW devices
- Ability to prepare briefings and present briefings at a company level and higher
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 69,000 to 89,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors. At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1
Apply on company website