Job Number: R0107535
Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations Analyst, Senior
As a Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations analyst on our team, you will provide Joint Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations (JEMSO) and Electromagnetic Warfare (EW) expertise to support Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTP) for our military clients. You will work with team members to maintain situational awareness across the electromagnetic spectrum (EMS) while leveraging that awareness to effectively direct, coordinate and help orchestrate operations. Using your expertise, you will advise our clients on ways to maximize friendly force effectiveness and provide expertise for various testing, evaluations and refinements. Join us as we create more efficient and targeted defense solutions for our clients in the Pacific Rim.
Empower change with us.
• 5+ years of experience with JEMSO and EW
• Knowledge of joint and service level JEMSO and EW doctrine and procedures
• Knowledge of joint targeting, cyber, space operations, or intelligence
• TS/SCI clearance
• BA or BS degree
Nice if You Have:
• Experience in the US-INDOPACOM AOR as a JEMSO or EW planner
• Knowledge of combatant command or theater functional JEMSO and EW policies and instructions
• Completion of military or civilian coursework in JEMSO and EW, cyber, space operations, or intelligence
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website