Job Number: R0121709
Employee Relations and Investigations Specialist, Senior
Maintain responsibility for leading detailed, factual investigations involving Booz Allen's internal policies, including allegations of employee misconduct, such as potential violations of the Procurement Integrity Act, the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, time and expense charging issues, inadvertent information exposure or data breaches and spills, discrimination, harassment and workplace violence, and other criminal or civil laws that could require disclosures to the Federal Government or third party. Work with aligned in-house attorneys to track and maintain the flow of investigations from intake to the final disposition phase. Consult with HR business partners and other firm members to discreetly schedule and respectfully conduct interviews of potential witnesses or implicated employees in connection with violations of regulatory or statutory compliance matters or violations of ethical standards. Summarize the findings of investigations in written reports, and present findings at the company's Disciplinary Action Committee (DAC) hearings, when necessary. Collaborate and consult with internal Booz Allen Hamilton teams to resolve escalated concerns across all segments and aligned business locations. Provide support and direction to the business partner community and other internal teams by providing policy guidance and interpretation and provide analytical support for Booz Allen policy development, including policies and practices related to disciplinary actions, performance, compliance, and other matters. Maintain responsibility for developing and implementing actions to address gaps or areas requiring attention for the firm, including workstreams, reviewing investigations and DAC cases, disciplinary action reports, or other data sources to identify trends. Due to the nature of work performed within this facility, U.S. citizenship is required. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
- 6+ years of experience with leading and conducting internal investigations for a corporation or with the government
- Experience with conducting investigations with staff at all levels across an organization
- Ability to gather, analyze, and synthesize information and data from multiple sources and summarize investigative findings clearly and concisely in writing
- Bachelor's degree or 10+ years of experience with leading and conducting internal investigations for a corporation or with the government
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Possession of excellent organizational and fact gathering skills
- Bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice, Business, HR, or a related field
- Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- HR Certification, including PHR and SPHR
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is $87,120 to $161,730. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-Remote
Apply on company website