Job Number: R0110654
Identity and Access Management Engineer, Mid
Do you want to play an important role in the world of identity and access management and zero trust? The user is the last frontier for cybersecurity. It's where the perimeter is drawn, and securing identities is pivotal in the fight against cybercriminals. As an Identity and Access Management (IAM) Access Engineer, you'll have the chance to build your skills and experience to keep hackers from taking data and breaking processes. We're looking for someone like you to help our clients meet their mission without disruption.
In this role, you'll support large-scale IAM projects for our government clients. You'll analyze the identity lifecycle, articulating access requirements and defining enterprise identity records. You'll build your experience with IAM to design, deploy, and support systems that verify appropriate user privileges and manage credentials for accessing our clients' most valuable assets. From single sign-on to privileged access systems, you'll implement enterprise class solutions and help stop adversaries in their tracks. This position is open to remote delivery from any location in the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Are you ready to help us protect civilians?
Empower change with us.
- 4 years of experience with supporting operational aspects of Identity Lifecycle Management, including Active Directory or Azure Active Directory, Single Sign On (SSO), Authentication and Authorization, Account Provisioning/Deprovisioning, and Entitlement Management
- Experience with Windows or Linux servers
- Experience with directory services LDAP, and Web application servers
- Experience with Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) protocols
- Experience with PKI, PKE, and x.509 certificates
- Experience with JSON
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- HS Diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with SQL server and database query structure and usage
- Experience with REST APIs, SOAP and other webservice technologies
- Experience with programming or scripting
- Experience with Integrating SaaS Applications using Open Protocols
- Knowledge of SAML identity federation solutions
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
Rewarding work, fun challenges, and a ton of investment in our people—that's Booz Allen cyber. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
- Competitions — From programming competitions at our PyNights (Python competition and learning events) to competing in CTFs, we've got plenty of chances for you to show off your skills.
- Paid Research — Have an innovative idea to explore or hypothesis to test? You can participate in challenges via our crowdsourcing platform, the Garage, and other programs to be awarded dedicated time and/or funding to advance your skills.
- Cyber University — CyberU has more than 5000 instructor-led and self-paced cyber courses, a free online library that you can access from just about anywhere—including your phone—and certification exam prep guides that include practical assessments to prepare you for your exam.
- Academic Partnerships — In addition to our tuition reimbursement benefit, we've partnered with University of Maryland University College to offer two graduate certificate programs in cybersecurity—fully funded without a tuition cap.
- Maker/Hackerspaces — Race drones, print 3D gadgets, drink coffee from our Wi-Fi coffee maker, and get hands-on training on tools and tech from in-house experts in our dedicated maker and hackerspaces.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website