Job Number: R0109813
Infrastructure Modernization Technical Project Manager, Senior
Are you passionate about guiding a project through the complexities of its lifecycle? Do you have what it takes to identify challenges and mitigate risks? Every project needs a skilled manager to guide a team with vision and focus. That's why we need you, a passionate deputy project manager who can ensure our Emerging Technologies program achieves success.
As a deputy project manager at Booz Allen, you'll design, implement, and maintain impactful programs by leading innovative team efforts. Our client will trust you to organize and coordinate program objectives, while your team will look to you for leadership as they navigate requirements, budget constraints, and staffing challenges. As a leader in the SIG Cyber account, you'll identify opportunities to grow the business by supporting your client's mission. You'll also broaden your expertise in problem management, strategic planning, reviewing contracts, and more.
This is your chance to impact the defense industry while sharing your knowledge and expertise of program management methodologies.
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 5+ years of experience in the IT or telecommunications industry involving project management, operations management, network infrastructure, Cloud infrastructure, and Cybersecurity
- 5+ years of experience in working directly with senior executives of the enterprise to consult, coach, and advise on strategy, business alignment, enterprise architecture, and information technology solutions
- 5+ years of experience with coordinating the resolution of highly complex problems and tasks, selling new ideas and concepts in support of operational goals and objectives
- 5+ years of experience as an infrastructure lead or manager, directly managing large to medium size infrastructure or telecommunications projects of up to $5 million annual revenue and 15+ people using iterative and Agile delivery models
- 5+ years of experience with IT infrastructure design, including telecommunications, such as wireless and radio, networking, data centers, and Cloud
- 3+ years of experience with providing Cybersecurity architecture and engineering design
- Experience with preparing and presenting technical architecture options to senior technical leaders and IT management
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Microsoft cloud Certification
- PMP Certification
- Agile/Scrum Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website