Job Number: R0102590
Are you looking for an opportunity to build solutions that will help one of Booz Allen's federal clients consolidate data from across the organization? Creating Java based applications and tools is more than just creating a nice looking interface. You need the right combination of clean code, APIs, analytics, and infrastructure to build a user focused solution.
Booz Allen has kicked off a project with a federal client leading their cyber security initiatives as part of a Security Design and Engineering effort. We have a mix of 15+ cyber specialists working across various domains to help the client successfully complete their cyber initiatives. As part of this effort, the client has requested that we initiate coding efforts focused on integrating with COTS solutions, such as JIRA, Confluence, Tenable and Imperva, to obtain and consolidate data. This data will be used to provide a real-time picture of the client's cyber position, and will be leveraged by senior level clients across various departments.
Empower change with us.
- 2+ years of experience with REST API programming with SharePoint
- Experience with JDBC based database programming with Oracle driver and SQL bind parameters
- Experience with database ETL and SQL scripting
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with performing Confluence scripting
- Experience with JIRA REST API
- Experience with Tenable REST API
- Experience with Imperva REST API
- Experience with HTML
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website