Job Number: R0113348
Management Analyst, Senior
Support day-to-day remote technical aspects of product operational data to identify diagnostic issues in enough detail to determine if the root cause is hardware or software related. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise; full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction; mentors and may supervise team members.
- 10+ years of experience with analyzing IT-related programs or projects in one of the following categories: organization efficiencies; organizational operations; organizational procedures and protocols; or organizational risks
- Experience with process transformation and implementation of enterprise-wide shared services for financial management, acquisition and procurement management, human capital management and asset management
- Knowledge of functional business process
- TS/SCI clearance with a Polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- BA or BS degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems Information Technology, Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Systems Management, Business, Accounting, English, Finance, Management or Political Science
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website