Job Number: R0123416
Master Project Scheduler, Senior
Are you searching for a position where you can use your project management and analysis skills to develop a project from concept to completion? A program requires a significant investment of limited resources. With that level of complexity, you need to keep the project on a productive path. That's why we need you, a skilled program management specialist who can ensure success through careful analysis and effective communication.
On our team, you'll implement and maintain organizational programs in support of various clients. You'll collaborate with program leadership to review contracts, project cost accounting, and tactical planning using tools like MS Project, Power BI, and ServiceNow and regular interactions with program managers, risk managers, engineers, customers, project analysts and other schedulers. The real power of project management comes from communication to ensure the program achieves its goals and meets our quality standards. At Booz Allen, we recognize that we must continuously grow as a team to bring the best support to our clients, so here you'll have all the resources to succeed and grow your expertise. This is a chance to directly impact a meaningful mission, while broadening your skills in program strategy.
Work with us and ensure Booz Allen Hamilton accomplishes its program goals within budget as we improve our Project Controls capabilities at the firm. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 5+ years of experience with developing and managing executive-level documentation, reports, whitepapers, proposals, or briefings
- 5+ years of experience with using Microsoft Project
- Experience with applying project management expertise, including schedule management, complex problem resolution, or performance management
- Experience with engaging stakeholders at various levels to define business objectives and prioritize goals
- Experience with supporting design initiatives for governance models, Cyber policy, or business process updates and improvements
- Experience with analyzing project-specific business metrics, including procurement data, staffing data, or financial data
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor's degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with internal or external client management
- Experience with Microsoft Project Online and Power BI
- Experience with risk management
- Experience with Cybersecurity technologies and systems engineering
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PMP, PMI-SP, Six Sigma, CCMP, CISA, or other certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 80,000 to 120,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-Remote
Apply on company website