Job Number: R0094754
Modeling and Simulation Lead
Provide modeling and simulation expertise to a Joint Space Warfighting Forum, Modeling, Simulation and Analysis (JSWF MS&A) team supporting US Space. Advise the integration team lead on recommendations for campaign- and mission-level modeling and analysis tools, approaches, methodologies and product improvement. Advise the client on recommendations for space-related M&S development. Direct the efforts of contractor mission partners in the development and improvement of campaign- and mission-level M&S tools. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia
- 10 years of experience with modeling, simulation, and analysis of DoD space systems
- Ability to integrate with government and contractor mission partners to leverage cross-domain modeling expertise in support of space-centered multi-domain analysis
- TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS degree
- Experience with government stakeholder missions, including USSTRATCOM, USSF and USSPACECOM, and national agencies
- Experience with using AFSIM to model Space capabilities
- Experience in key Space Superiority and Space Control concepts, systems and technologies
- PhD in engineering, mathematics, physics or STEM-related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
The proposed salary range for this position in Colorado is 100,000 to 130,000. Final salary will be determined based on various factors. At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choice, and support your total well-being. Our comprehensive benefit offerings include healthcare, retirement plan, insurance programs, commuter program, employee assistance program, paid and unpaid leave programs, education assistance, and childcare benefits.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website