Job Number: R0107364
Operations Research Analyst
Serve as part of a Booz Allen team supporting a Joint client by designing, developing, and adapting mathematical, statistical, econometric, and other scientific methods and techniques for operational testing conducted in support of Combatant Command and Service partners. Apply expertise in quantitative and qualitative analysis, optimization, and process improvement and develop mathematically rigorous representations of real-world capabilities. Provide information management, presentation preparation, report generation, and methodology development. Prepare, refine, and apply a variety of analytical methods and tools, as needed. Identify organizational capabilities, gaps, and solutions and prepare briefings and reports on test methodologies and analytic results. Perform technical risk assessment, identify test limitations, and assist with developing test mitigation strategies. Work in a fast paced, highly flexible client and team environment and interact with clients and senior staff members from various organizations within Booz Allen Hamilton and government communities.
- 10 years of experience with data analysis using operations research methods and tools
- 5 years of experience with military operations or staff
- Experience with analytic methodologies, including statistics, data modeling, forecasting, optimization, or programming
- Experience with presenting, briefing, or communicating analytical research material
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with DoD operational testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and SharePoint
- Ability to respond accurately and quickly to internal and external staff taskings, develop and coordinate detailed staff packages, develop concise reports for briefings, and deliver them to senior leaders
- Ability to interpret the intent of a client's needs effectively and help to shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communications skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website