Job Number: R0094297
Penetration Tester, Senior
Provide internal Red Team support. Conduct enterprise and system-focused network and application penetration assessments. Perform automated and manual hands-on security testing to identify security risks within Booz Allen applications and network infrastructure. Plan, execute, and report on all testing activities and outcomes. Demonstrate impact through the compromise of web applications and systems. Execute covert, stealthy red team cyber operations to mimic adversary tactics, and work closely in purple team to build detections. Work on a team of security enthusiasts that perform cutting-edge emerging threat security research and promote an environment of innovation and knowledge-sharing.
- 3+ years of experience with executing web application, network and system penetration tests for customers
- Experience with Windows, Linux, and Mac security testing
- Knowledge of security frameworks, including OWASP, and MITRE
- Ability to leverage exploitation frameworks/applications including Burp Suite, Metasploit, and Cobalt Strike to compromise systems
- Ability to test independently
- Ability to communicate effectively under normal and stressful situations
- Ability to operate security testing projects with little assistance
- Ability to mentor others by teaching the latest penetration testing techniques
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
- B.A. or BS degree
- 1+ years of experience in red-teaming (covert computer network exploitation)
- Experience with web application development, system administration, and the software/system development life cycle
- Experience with Active Directory testing
- Ability to script with Python or Ruby
- Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP) certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website