Job Number: R0093586
Program Management Analyst
We have an opportunity for a program analyst to join our team as we advance RDT&E projects to support the Navy's Directed Energy mission. You'll work with program leadership to monitor schedule and performance of multiple projects, informing and educating stakeholders, and interacting with SMEs on a daily basis. The real power of program analysis comes from communication, so you'll create status updates, risk analyses, critical path analyses, etc. and make recommendations for improvement to program leadership. We focus on growing as a team to deliver the best support to our customers, so you'll have resources for mentoring and learning new skills and tools. This is a chance to directly impact our Navy client's mission while learning how to develop program strategy and eliminate risks across projects. Join us and help make sure our Directed Energy program(s) remain tip of the spear as we improve warfighter offensive and defensive capabilities.
Empower change with us.
- 4+ years of experience with supporting DoD programs
- Experience with working on all–source scientific and technical analysis within the DoD
- Experience with facilitating and coordinating communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with preparing briefings and reports on analysis methodology and results for senior personnel
- Experience with producing SOWs and phasing plans
- Experience with managing resources and personnel to ensure effective client delivery
- Knowledge of the USN Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Execution (PPBE) process
- Knowledge of DoD program management, including cost, schedule, or risk
- Secret clearance
- HS diploma or GED
Nice If You Have:
- 8 years of experience with supporting DoD programs
- Experience in Microsoft Project, including developing schedules with critical path markers, dependencies, and resource utilization
- Experience with risk management
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- PMP Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website