Job Number: R0106612
Program Management Specialist, Senior
Are you searching for a position where you can use your project management and analysis skills to develop a project from concept to completion? A program requires a significant investment of limited resources. With that level of complexity, you need to keep the project on a productive path. That's why we need you, a skilled project management specialist who can ensure success through careful analysis and effective communication.
On our team, you'll implement and maintain organizational programs in support of a Navy program office. You'll collaborate with program leadership to review contracts, project cost accounting, and tactical planning using tools like Microsoft Office products and regular interactions with government clients, program office personnel and SMEs, schedulers, and developers. The real power of project management comes from communication to ensure the program achieves its goals and meets our quality standards. At Booz Allen, we recognize that we must continuously grow as a team to bring the best support to our clients, so here you'll have all the resources to succeed and grow your expertise. This is a chance to directly impact a meaningful mission while broadening your skills in program strategy.
Work with us and ensure this mission critical program accomplishes its project goals within budget as we improve information operations for the warfighter.
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 5+ years of experience with program or project management
- 3+ years of experience with supporting a Navy systems program office, including NAVWAR, NAVSEA, or NAVAIR
- Experience with managing cost, schedule, and performance of an ACAT I or II program under the Defense Acquisition System
- Experience with DoD or Navy contracting procedures and regulations
- Experience with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulations, Defense Federal Acquisition Regulations, and aptitude to adapt to local regulations and guidance
- Knowledge of DoD/SECNAV 5000 instructions
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act (DAWIA) Level II in Contracts or Program Management, or Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with preparing briefings and reports for senior government executives
- Ability to show creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in anticipating and solving problems in program management, acquisition, and contract support
- Ability to self-start, multi-task in a fast-paced environment, and prioritize multiple tasks with minimal supervision
- Possession of excellent team-oriented and team-building skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety, so you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical, certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path the takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website