Job Number: R0104160
Project Strategy Analyst, Senior
In order to grow effectively, organizations need help looking at their operation from the outside. Whether standing up a new organization, transforming an existing one, or transitioning an organization (e.g., merger, split-up), our clients need a consultant who will take the time to learn the complexities of their business and provide them with tangible advice on improvement, mission success, and standard methodologies. That's why we need you, an experienced management consultant who knows how to analyze every aspect of your customer's operations and use your specialized experience to give them the roadmap to becoming the organization they envision.
As a general management consultant on our team, you'll build an overall picture of your client's current structure, day-to-day operations, and outcomes in a manner that they may not have thought of before. Through discussions and workshops with leadership and analysts, and support staff, you will identify and innovate the elements that work best in their environment and the areas for improvement. Once you have a solid understanding of where and how the organization can improve, you will present the path forward – and the expected results - to your client. This is your chance to grow experience in the intelligence community while deepening your consulting skills. Join us as we help our country evolve.
Empower change with us.
- 10 years of experience with project coordination or issue management
- 7 years of experience with working in the intelligence community
- Experience in the planning, facilitation, or after-action needs for community sessions and outreach initiatives
- Experience with supporting the preparation, production, and coordination of written products and briefings for senior-level staff
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite
- Knowledge of the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) process
- Ability to manage competing priorities
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with budget planning for the Intelligence Planning, Programming, Budgeting, and Evaluation (IPPBE) process
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
Consulting at Booz Allen means empowering you to provide your customers with the best support. With a consulting career at Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- a large business consulting community
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
We have opportunities that provide stability while offering variety so that you can find the right fit for your career — and your life. You'll also have access to a wealth of training resources through our Consulting University, an online learning portal where you can access more than 5000 functional and technical certifications, and books. Build your skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site courses, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success. With contracts across the globe in multiple industries, no matter where you want to go with your consulting career, we have the path that takes you there.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website