Job Number: R0102084
Cyber Space Operator, Senior
Conduct cybersecurity assessments, security design engineering, and threat monitoring of non-IT systems, including industrial control systems (ICS), physical systems, and embedded systems. Apply advanced consulting skills and extensive technical expertise. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction. Mentors and supervise team members. Conduct vulnerability assessments on communications using computer networks, industrial control systems, radio, wireless, and other communication systems.
- 5+ years of experience with IT or Cybersecurity
- Experience in working with computer network modeling software and computer network vulnerability and compliance analysis software
- Experience with evaluating security vulnerabilities and developing mitigation strategies for networking systems
- Experience with supporting the DoD in executing Cyber and risk management framework requirements
- TS/SCI clearance
- HS diploma or GED
- 8570 IAT Level II Certification
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time and support non-standard hours
- Possession of excellent research and analytical skills
- Possession of excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website