Job Number: R0158198
Senior Network Engineer
Determine and support Internet working service requirements for switched networks. Implement network systems and subsystems and associated hardware and software. Apply advanced consulting skills, extensive technical expertise, and full industry knowledge. Develop innovative solutions to complex problems. Work without considerable direction, and mentor and supervise team members.
- Experience with design, build, procurement, and integration of new, specialized networking attribution technologies and secured architectures
- Experience with low visibility network operations and secure communications strategies
- Knowledge of network modeling, analysis, planning, maintenance, asset and inventory management, and configuration management
- Ability to support the design and creation of the IT infrastructure of projects to optimize quality of service, maximize availability, and eliminate failures
- Ability to design and implement computer and information networks, such as local area networks (LAN), wide area networks (WAN), intranets, extranets, and other data communications networks
- Ability to support servers, data backups, infrastructure, and cloud migration activities
- TS/SCI clearance
- Master's degree
- Master's degree in CS or related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information, TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Apply on company website