Job Number: R0120061
SIGINT Network Analyst, Senior
Critical decisions are made every single day in the government. What if you could use your cyber and signals intelligence (SIGINT) analytical skills and network knowledge to help them make informed decisions? With all the information available today, it takes a skilled network analyst to know how to find and interpret the best data to give their clients the right answers. As a Network Exploitation analyst, you use your specialized experience and your attention to detail to develop studies to give your client the actionable intelligence and context they need. If you have strong analytical skills and a problem-solving mindset, we have an opportunity for you to use those skills.
Empower Change with us.
- 2+ years of experience with signals intelligence (SIGINT) analysis
- Experience with packet and network analysis using traditional analysis tools, including Wireshark
- Experience with network mapping with tools, including Visio
- Knowledge of the TCP/IP suite, routers, switches and networking protocols including ARP, TCP, SNMP, Telnet, DHCP or DNS
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED and 2+ years of experience with SIGINT, digital network exploitation, digital network intelligence, or signals development (SIGDEV)
Nice if you Have:
- Experience with working in a Linux- and command-line-driven environment
- Knowledge of VSAT networks and systems
- Ability to be a self-starter and perform research and analysis to stay abreast of networking technologies and trends
- BA or BS degree
- Net+, Sec+, CEH, or CCNA Certifications
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
Build Your Career:
At Booz Allen, we know the power of analytics and intelligence. When you join Booz Allen, we'll help you develop the career you want.
Challenging projects – Whether training analysts on military equipment through VR technology; developing a simulation capability to allow teams to rehearse missions together; or integrating RFID tags into mobile devices to enable data access within a geo parameter, you'll get to solve some of the world's toughest problems
Meaningful work – Use your skills to empower change. Your work will keep citizens and warfighters safe and well both at home and abroad
State-of-the-art technology – Broaden your intelligence capabilities with digital forensics, telematics, precision navigation, secure mobile operations, and advanced analytics
New skills – In-house experts and partnerships with tech leaders, like Nvidia and Splunk, mean you can get practical experience with advanced GPU technologies, Cybersecurity, and data science
Room to grow – You'll be inspired to grow your career while making your ideas a reality thanks to new opportunities across the US and abroad, encouraging mentors, and collaborative colleagues.
Booz Allen Hamilton has been at the forefront of strategy and technology for more than 100 years. Today, the firm provides management and technology consulting and engineering services to leading Fortune 500 corporations, governments, and not-for-profits across the globe. Booz Allen partners with public and private sector clients to solve their most difficult challenges through a combination of consulting, analytics, mission operations, technology, systems delivery, Cybersecurity, engineering, and innovation expertise.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.CMD
Apply on company website