Job Number: R0091087
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build highly-visible systems that will have positive impacts? As a software engineer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build cutting-edge solutions from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need an experienced software engineer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile methodologies, modern languages and frameworks, Cloud technologies, full SDLC, DevOps, and microservice-based approaches, you'll work with the development team to build innovative, complex systems. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change our clients for the better.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with cloud-native programming languages, including Python, React, Node.JS, or Java
- Knowledge of the DoD Enterprise DevSecOps Ref Design and AWS Environments, Kubernetes, Docker, or CI and CD pipelines
- Ability to work in a military, contractor, or government consortium team with constantly changing directions
- Secret clearance
- AA or AS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with Istio, Terraform, Gitlab CI, or Jenkins
- Knowledge of Software Factories and Platform One
- Ability to develop applications in AWS using cloud-native technologies
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. Secret clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website