Job Number: R0098915
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to help build a system that will impact the future battlefield, and will put superior technology in the war-fighter's hands? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the skills needed to build robust, combat systems from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques and identify needed system improvements. Using C++ and Java SDLC, you'll work with the development team to build weapon control systems. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to help make sure the solution the team develops considers the current architecture and operating environment as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change the combat environment for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 2+ years of experience with one or more major programming languages, including Java, C++ or C#
- Experience with object-oriented design, multi-threading, data structures, and usage of standard libraries
- Experience with various forms of inter-process communication, including UDP and TCP/IP
- Experience with troubleshooting and debugging application softwar
- Secret clearance
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, CIS, MIS, Computer Engineering, or Engineering
Nice If You Have:
- Security+ CE Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want, as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1
Apply on company website