Job Number: R0107587
Software Engineer, Senior The Challenge:
Are you looking for an opportunity to not just develop software, but to build a system that will support the Air Force's ability to solve problems? As a full-stack developer, you can solve a problem with a complete end-to-end solution in a fast-paced, agile environment. We're looking for a developer with the advanced skills needed to build various systems from vision to production-ready system.
This role is more than just coding. We need a full-stack developer who will use their passion to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. Using Agile, Java, C#, and other technologies, you'll build various technology solutions. You'll analyze the needs and the environment to make sure the solution you're developing considers the current architecture and operating environment, as well as future functionality and enhancements. Join us as we build systems to change national security for the better. This position is open to remote delivery anywhere within the U.S., to include the District of Columbia.
Empower change with us.
- Experience with SOAP or Web protocols or data transfer protocols
- Experience with interfacing software with databases, including Oracle, MS SQL, PostgreSQL, MySQL, or non-SQL databases, such as MongoDB
- Experience with the Agile software development process and tools, including the Atlassian Tool Suite
- Ability to obtain a security clearance
Nice If You Have:
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- TS/SCI clearance
- MA or MS degree in CS, Engineering, or a related scientific field
- CompTIA Security CE+ Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you can expect:
- access to experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications? Take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website