Job Number: R0107532
Serve as part of a Booz Allen team that supports a Joint client through expertise in developing and coordinating test requirements for combatant command and Service partners. Plan, develop, coordinate, and execute operational tests conducted using existing wargame and exercise events and report the findings or results. Maintain responsibility for assisting with test plan development and reporting on all areas pertaining to test issues as they apply to each individual test and the overall project. Develop all aspects of the operational test, including scenarios, mock exercise injects and products, exercise scripts or plays, after-action reports, and recommendations. Perform technical risk assessment, identify test limitations, and assist with developing test mitigation strategies. Assist with coordination of all exercise test requirements, including distributed data collection and remote site access. Assist with the development of supporting briefs and analyses by performing research, course of action analysis, and coordination among key internal and external stakeholders.
- 8 years of experience with military operations
- 5 years of experience with planning exercises, experiments, or wargame events
- 3 years of experience with operating on a Combatant Command, Joint, or Service headquarters staff, or at Operational-level headquarters
- Experience with preparing written reports, communications and presentations for senior leaders
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with communication or network planning
- Experience with DoD operational testing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and SharePoint
- Ability to interpret the intent of a client's needs effectively and help to shape and form the solution by leveraging team capabilities
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website