Job Number: R0158263
Tiered Support Lead
Provide IT engineering support for a large DoD enterprise system, including system troubleshooting, optimization, and conducting root cause analysis using a variety of application and network performance analysis tools. Identify, communicate, and assist with resolving any technical impediments and dependencies. This position is a hybrid role with a combination of working at a Booz Allen office or client site and working remotely.
- 5+ years of experience with providing IT support engineering, including network, application, and server performance analysis
- 5+ years of experience with Unix and Linux operating systems, and administration of Unix- and Linux-based systems
- 5+ years of experience with managing internal or client-facing projects to completion and troubleshooting clients' technical issues
- 5+ years of experience with data center networking and cloud networking technologies
- 5+ years of experience in DevOps or DevSecOps
- 5+ years of experience with providing root cause analysis and technical support
- Secret clearance
- Bachelor's degree in EE, CS, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, or Mathematics
- Experience with Wireshark, NetScout, and other network troubleshooting tools
- Experience with Elastic Stack
- Experience with providing system administration support for VMware and Red Hat
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) Certification
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
At Booz Allen, we celebrate your contributions, provide you with opportunities and choices, and support your total well-being. Our offerings include health, life, disability, financial, and retirement benefits, as well as paid leave, professional development, tuition assistance, work-life programs, and dependent care. Our recognition awards program acknowledges employees for exceptional performance and superior demonstration of our values. Full time and part time employees working at least 20 hours a week on a regular basis are eligible to participate in Booz Allen's benefit programs, individuals that do not meet the threshold are only eligible for select offerings, not inclusive of health benefits.
Salary for this position is determined by various factors, including but not limited to, location, the candidate's particular combination of knowledge, skills, competencies and experience, as well as contract specific affordability and organizational requirements. The proposed salary range for this position is outlined below.
Colorado: $72,500 - $149,500 (annualized USD)
New York (including New York City): $76,500 - $179,400 (annualized USD)
We're an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer that empowers our people to fearlessly drive change – no matter their race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, lactation, or related medical conditions), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, veteran status, military or uniformed service member status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state, local, or international law.
Apply on company website