Job Number: R0097412
Are you passionate about crafting an amazing user experience? The right interface can make a tool easy to use, encourage early adoption, and save time and resources. We're looking for you, a front end developer who will use equal parts skill and vision to build an experience that delivers functionality and efficiency.
We need an experienced front end developer who will use their passion to guide a development team to learn new tools and techniques, identify and implement system improvements, and mentor teammates. This is an opportunity to solve problems in law enforcement by collaborating with a development team to build a user interface with user centric design. You'll coordinate with researchers and back-end developers to create a seamless user experience using frameworks like Vue, Vuetify, or Qt. Your team will ensure accessibility for all users by developing a front end that functions across browsers, platforms, and devices while meeting accessibility and security requirements. With mentoring, positive code reviews, and opportunities to learn new tools and skills, we focus on growing as a team to make the best solutions for our customers. Join us as we build systems to change law enforcement for the better.
Empower change with us.
- 3+ years of experience with development in one or more programming or scripting languages, including Python, C, or Java
- Experience in supporting software development projects involving multiple developers, including working with language family IDEs and generating code documentation
- Experience with an agile development environment, using issue tracking software, and working as part of a team
- Knowledge of version control systems, including Git
- Active Secret clearance required
- BA or BS degree
Nice If You Have:
- Ability to code in Python or Vue
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; Secret clearance is required.
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5,000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.
Apply on company website