Job Number: R0109089
UX Designer, Senior
Are you looking for an opportunity to transform the way a user interacts with web applications? You know that a good site is more than just the code, infrastructure, and a nice-looking interface – it's the way it addresses a user's needs. As an Experience Designer, you'll have the chance to put yourself in the user's place and design the best way for them to engage with the site. We're looking for someone creative like you to craft the ultimate user experience.
In this role, you'll work closely with the product manager on your team to understand your clients' vision and their users' needs. Working on an Agile team, you'll build skills in designing large-scale digital experiences that are as intuitive as they are aesthetically pleasing. You'll be involved with the full spectrum of the digital creative process, including graphic design, and front-end development. Your experience with interface design, and front-end development will help you advocate for the prioritizations of design-centered changes, refinements, and improvements, all the while keeping the end-user at the center of your work.
Are you ready to help our clients meet their mission by supporting national security?
Join us. The world can't wait.
- 5+ years of experience as a web designer
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to display a portfolio showcasing broad design and development competencies, including usability, UI design, development best practices, and comprehension of web technologies
- Ability to demonstrate visual design expertise, including gathering raw data from various sources and developing comprehensive and visually engaging designs
- TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- HS diploma or GED required
Nice If You Have:
- Experience with web development libraries, including jQuery and Bootstrap
- Experience with content management systems, including Joomla!, WordPress, and SharePoint
- Experience with UX and user-centered design
- Knowledge of information architecture, workflow design, information management, and governance for site usability
- Knowledge of evolving Web standards, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Ability to be a self-starter, pay strict attention to detail, and multitask across multiple projects and clients in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Possession of excellent presentation, interpersonal, client support, and collaboration skills
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required
Build Your Career:
A challenging and dynamic work environment isn't all we have to offer. When you join Booz Allen, you'll have access to:
- experts in virtually every field
- a culture that focuses on supporting our employees
- opportunities that provide stability while offering variety
You'll also be exposed to a wealth of training resources through our Digital University, an online learning portal featuring more than 5000 functional and technical courses, certifications, and books. Build your technical skills through hands-on training on the latest tools and tech from our in-house experts. Pursuing certifications that directly impact your role? You may be able to take advantage of our tuition assistance, on-site bootcamps, certification training, academic programs, vendor relationships, and a network of professionals who can give you helpful tips. We'll help you develop the career you want as you chart your own course for success.
We're an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.#LI-AH1, NSG1
Apply on company website