We Are Inspired to Serve. Join us! Making a difference in the lives of others – that's what working at Covenant Retirement Communities is all about. Our healthcare professionals have the opportunity each and every day to make a difference in the lives of older adults. From improving our residents' quality of life, to creating peace of mind for them and their families, our team members know that as a part of our community, they are changing lives. Covenant Retirement Communities, the nation's sixth-largest nonprofit senior living provider, is seeking qualified candidates for Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) to help in fulfilling our common purpose: to create joy and peace of mind for our residents and their families by creating a better way of life. Join our organization, where teamwork, respect, and service is part of our everyday environment and build your health care career in a supportive, faith-based community. Positions are available in assisted living, skilled nursing and memory care. Part of a nation wide family of Continuing Care Retirement Communities is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA).
In this role the Certified Nursing Assistant will:
- Reports directly to the nurse manager, may also take direction from licensed nurses on duty or other supervisory staff.
- Provides direct care to residents on a daily basis.
- Position also assists with activities, light housekeeping, laundry, and dining services.
- Position is service in nature, in performance of duties the resident care assistant is entrusted to assist residents with basic personal care according to procedures and daily assignment.
- This includes but is not limited to bathing, dressing, dental hygiene, toilet activities, grooming, feeding, transportation/transfer, etc.
- Maintain resident rooms in a clean and orderly manner by providing light housekeeping, changing linen, making beds, putting away clothing and personal effects, tidying bedside table, shelves, closets, and cleaning bathrooms, etc.
- Assist with resident laundry assuring clothes are marked, clean and mended, ironed, and put away.
- Notify supervisor of clothing needs as they occur.
- Prepare residents for meals, assist with serving meals and feeding of residents.
- May be cross trained in Assisted Living.
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School diploma or the equivalent.
- Completion and passing the test for an approved Nursing Assistant program in the State.
- Listed on the State's Health Nursing Assistant Registry.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
Apply on company website