Join the expanding workforce at Brandywine Hall as a RN Unit Manager Monday-Friday shift, offeirng a $5000 bonus to start!
The Unit Manager/Assistant Director of Nursing of the Unit (RN) is a vitality specialist responsible for the overall operations, integration, coordination, and direction of nursing and patient care for the assigned unit. This includes:
* Ensuring that care delivery is consistent with the mission, vision, and policies of Genesis; also in accordance with accepted standards of practice and state and federal regulations
* Mentoring and educating nurses and nursing assistants
* Working with physicians and other medical professionals/interdisciplinary team to ensure quality care
* Serving as a resource to all staff within the unit
* May be required to provide bedside nursing when needed
We provide career paths for our employees and develop them. We invest in YOU!
We are a strong, financially-stable company with industry longevity. Genesis was founded in 1985.
We are committed to operate with integrity.
We foster a work environment that feels like a family and have a culture of compassion. We Care Deeply!
REQUIREMENTS: * A graduate of an accredited school of nursing * Current RN licensure by the State Board of Examiners of Nurses * BSN + 2 years nursing experience; or Associate Degree + 3 years nursing experience required * Proven leadership experience for a minimum of one year (i.e. head nurse, supervisor, etc.) * At least one year of experience in a skilled nursing environment preferred
Position Type: Full Time
Req ID: 371654
Center Name: Brandywine Hall
Apply on company website