Join our team as Director of Social Services and foster an environment that enables our patients to maximize their well-being and overall quality of life. In this role, you will plan, develop, organize, evaluate and direct the overall operation of the Social Services department in accordance with the National Association of Social Workers (NASW) Code of Ethics and federal, state and local guidelines. Responsibilities include:
* Supervises 2 or more employees
* Collaborates with social services staff, interdisciplinary team, and administration to promote and protect patient rights, dignity, independence and psychological well-being
* Maintains good working relationships with center employees, meeting with administration and nursing staff to collaborate and plan
* Assures a comprehensive Psychosocial Assessment is completed for each patient that identifies social, emotional, psychological needs and strengths.
* Educates patients and families regarding their rights and responsibilities, health care decision making/advance directives, effective problem solving, and available community resources
* Provides therapeutic interventions to assist patients to cope with their transition and adjustment to a long-term care facility and to address behavior or mood problems
Apply on company website